* Unique pressure die-cast magnesium shell detachable and interchangeable without disturbing cartridge or wiring.
* New design clamping arrangement ensures rigid junction with tone-arm.
* Two-piece ultra-stiff tone-arm reflects sophisticated metalworking techniques.
* Internal constrained layer damps minute residual vibrations making tone-arm acoustically inert.
* Stainless steel cross shaft, ground and thread ground. Carried in massive yoke on 10mm precision ball races. Axis at record mean level to minimise warp-wow.
* Unique assembly gives high rigidity and allows bearings to be critically adjusted before tone-arm is fitted.
* Stainless steel vertical shaft, ground and thread ground, with integral 16mm diameter flange to couple shaft and yoke.
* 23mm diameter steel pillar, heat treated, ground and honed, carries two 17mm precision ball races, widely spaced to resist tilt.
* Anti-skate control operates through tension spring and filament. Dial corresponds with VTF and has positive OFF position.
* Lowering/raising control gives smooth positive action. Height of lift can be adjusted.
* Dual-lock base provides movement control with high rigidity.
* Tungsten-alloy balance weight carried on damped two-point suspension. Extra-low inertia design assists warp riding.
* Underslung weight housing corrects centre of gravity and provides non reflective tone-arm termination.
* Swivelling, damped output socket minimises vibration transmission in sub-chassis use.
* Reference lines on tone-arm facilitate VTA setting.
* Fine adjustment of horizontal tracking angle (HTA).
* New design alignment protractor sets HTA with great accuracy.
* Cartridge leads* *and internal wiring* *LCOFC* *litz.
* Balanced LCOFC audio lead with gold plated phono plugs.