A new and revolutionary record cleaning solution developed after years of research by founder and analog devotee Martina Schoener. The cleaning fluid has the following features:
-Concentrated makes up to five liters of cleaning fluid when added to ordinary distilled water.
- Contains NO alcohol which can damage LPs.
- Use of environmentally friendly formula components.
- Dramatic increase in dynamic contrasts from LP playback.
- Improved bass response from LP playback.
- Vast improvement in overall soundstage clarity from LP playback.
- Increased stage depth and sense of musical ease.
- Substantial reduction in LP noise floor resulting in improved clarity and instrumental definition.
- Increased LP longevity.
"...L'Art du Son, a record-cleaning fluid that really does sound different from the more conventional isopropyl-based cleaners. It contains no alcohol, is biodegradable, and can't hurt you, though I wouldn't advise drinking it...The conventional alcohol-based fluid deposited an electronic glaze over the sound, one particularly noticeable on the upper frequencies. This glaze increases the apparent 'definition' in the same way that most transistorized amplifiers do, and to these ears, emphasizes the electronic nature of the sound. With the du Son, that glaze is gone and just the music is left...I like this stuff. And I couldn't imagine going back to the conventional cleaning fluids." - Harry Pearson, The Absolute Sound, June/July 2005, Issue 154
Makes One Gallon